Why list your business with ASE?
- Connect with the events industry by advertising your business with ASE
- The ASE website consistently receives 6000 – 8000 page views per month
- Listing your company with ASE increases your exposure to the events industry
Editorial and directory – how they work together
The site is designed to facilitate interaction by our readers with our advertisers. This is achieved by linking from stories to advertisers mentioned in those stories and then from their directory entry back to other stories they are mentioned in.
All stories published on the site are promoted via Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
In recognition of the support shown by our advertisers we do not link directly to the websites of companies mentioned in stories – instead we link to the advertiser’s directory page.
To list your business – scroll down and start entering your details.
Business listing – you get:
- Listing under your industry category
- Webpage dedicated to your company – includes an image gallery and contact form
- Links to and from all stories where your company is mentioned
- Links to your website and social media feeds
- Promotion in Sliding Side Button that appears on all ASE pages
Includes all the Business listing features plus a leaderboard banner (limited number available)
Other advertising options
A limited number of banner positions are also available on their own to promote a particular event or service
Side bar blocks
Once again a limited number of advertising spaces are available
Marketplace – advertorial
Do you have a particular product or service that you would like to promote? You can send us your story and a picture and we will publish it on the ASE website, and it will get a mention in our newsletter that month. This service is free for Premium and Business listings – $500 per story for non-listers.